My Moments

My Moments

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hello 2011!

Wow! 2011 is ALREADY here and a week in 2011 had just gone by. Fast huh? 2011, is going to get better for EVERYONE! I'm starting on a new career very soon. Monday will be the starting of my training. So hopefully, I'll last long in the company, *cross fingers*. I've been job hopping and it's not good at all. I need to secure myself a job and really make a mark in my career. 2011, is going to be the mark for my career. I know not many approve on what I'm going to do especially my mom. She wanted me to do a better job. But like I said, I just want to gain experience and try new things. I'll never know that it may suit me most.


I just want 2011, to be as cheerful as the past years. I wish that all the people I know, be it close or just a hi-bye friends, will be blessed with good health, wealth and prosper in whatever they do. I so am looking forward for 2011 and can't wait to see and play the scenes for another 357 days of 2011. Every moment that I have now, is definitely going to be awesome and shall not make a bad day ruin my entire days of 2011 =)



Till then
Afifah Ali