My Moments

My Moments

Monday, June 6, 2011

Looking at my last entry post, I realize that we are already 6 months through 2011. Time sure flies very fast heh? Haha... Well, a lot of things happened during that 6 months. Be it good or bad things, we all embraced it and survive through it :)

As for me, well, I said I had hoped that I will stay long with the previous company, which it didn't happen at all. I'm currently working with NParks now under Singapore Botanic Gardens Division. I'm enjoying myself here. Being under SBG division is really like a family. Well of course, there is politics everywhere in the Garden. But, we worked as a team and help each other out which I am thankful for being part of this big family.

I don't know how are my girlfriends doing right now. All of us are very busy with our own things. I hope that everyone is doing good and in good health. I miss all of you DEFINITELY! Miss those good old times when we all just hang around at Jurong West, drinking teh tarek or just talking, gossiping non-stop. Hahaha... Really, good old times. Really hope to do that again soon.

I feel happier now that I'm working with government. My mom doesn't nag at all and my dad has always been supporting me :) Brother and sister is doing good in school. Sometimes, I don't have time to spend with them. Well, I managed to make up to my brother by having lunch with him at macdonald and sis, to Botanic Gardens for an evening walk.

Guess, that's pretty much of an update that I have. Have a great week ahead everyone! :D


With love, hugs & kisses
Afifah Ali