My Moments

My Moments

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I thought I could stay long in this company, but never did I expect is going to be that "long". I really hope that the next job will be good and suit me better. I am a person who doesn't like to do same things over and over again. Answering calls may seem easy, TRY and you'll understand what I mean. I don't want to go to work feeling sad, uneasy, stress and emotional. That's not the environment I want to be in.


I'm just hoping for the better for my future. It doesn't help me if I keep on changing jobs. I know myself too well that once I'm comfortable with the job, I wouldn't want to move out unless under certain circumstances. I'm praying hard that I will land myself a good and decent job that can at least support myself, pay my insurance, the family car and my own expenses to take care of.


Hopefully the interview will go well on Monday :) Pray hard for me :))



Till then
Love, hug & kisses
Afifah Ali