My Moments

My Moments

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Finally! I passed ALL MY TESTS with ease... Nothing MUCH to think about now... I'm just waiting to answer live calls on Monday... *JITTERS* I'm hoping that I can stay with this company for good... Of course not as CSO, hopefully to move to other departments... *cross fingers*


Anyways, yesterday night met with Denise Darling, Dama Darling and Yee Ling Darling... It was FUN going out with them... It's been DONKEY MONTHS since I LAST saw them... Catch up with them, had fun talking and hanging out with them till 2a.m. Hopefully to meet the girls again!

Later will be meeting my daughter and wonderful sister Jaclyn! The last time I saw them was like 28th October, that was because I went to CSM Seoul Garden with my colleagues! Can't wait to meet them for dinner later... I'm sure there's A LOT OF THINGS to catch up right?! Alright, I'm getting sleepy already... To my darlings, PLEASE UPLOAD PHOTOS SOOOOON!!! Hehehe... Aights, NITEZ!



Till then
Afifah Ali