My Moments

My Moments

Monday, October 11, 2010

Today is the 6th day of my CSO training. On the first day of work, I felt like I knew them for a week... Hahaha... Theory is forever BORING but we must know our product before we could go on the floor to answer live calls :) I can't wait to answer real calls, but at the same time, I am nervous... Heee


Anyways, today I had 2 written tests. (1) Savings A/C & (2) Current A/C, I did fairly good for both tests, there were a lot of careless mistakes. I feel like slapping myself on the face. I was quiet after lunch that my colleagues thought something happened to me. Hahaha... But I was alright soon after they created jokes for me to laugh... :) I just love them sooo much! That doesn't mean I FORGET my darlings and those close to me ok? You are still LOVE by me :DD


I'm still having the exam jitters... Tomorrow another paper, Fixed Deposits! Argh!!! I'm going to do well in this paper! I must pass! Well, I sweat out all my stress by jogging just now! Finally! I jogged after sooo long of not jogging! Hahahaha... IT FEEELS REAL GOOOOOD TO SWEAT! HEEEE =D Oritey! Gotta have shower and revise on my fixed deposit!



Till then
Afifah Ali