My Moments

My Moments

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Today, I woke up quite late... I guess nearly 12.30 p.m.? Hahaha.. But it's all goooood... At about 4.30, we headed down to my grandparents' house and in the evening 7.30p.m. left for Yishun for some festive. I wasn't dressed up for the festive because I thought I will be going down to CSM to do my self-study but decided not to. I realized that I have not been spending time with my family for quite some time. Being a nice grand-daughter, daughter, niece, cousin, I decided to follow them. Hahaha... It felt good to go out with them :))


After the festive, we went to lower seletar reservoir. My uncle said is a new place. It's not bad at all. I like the atmosphere there, very calm, peaceful and beautiful. But it's quite plain though. Today, we took quite a number of photos. We just love to take photos :))) Hahaha... I'm already feeling very tired now... Gotta sleep!


P.S: I will need to do my revision tomorrow for Monday's retest. Wish me luck! :)



Till then
Afifah Ali