My Moments

My Moments

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I am sooo excited that I'm going KL next week! PLUS my last day at work after 3 days when I come back to Singapore! That means to say my last day is on the 30th September! Wooohooo! Can't wait! But of course, I will miss my Zingrill family that has been working with me be it days, months or years. They still have a great impact in my life :) Thank you ALL! G


Recently, they have been setting a very strict standard on food preparation. We've been getting A LOT of COMPLAINTS! Not only in our outlet but other outlets as well. I agree with the management that we should be STRICT with food wise because it is the PRIMARY reason why the customers come in to dine with us. On the contrary, I pity my staff because they will be stressed out. Well, nothing is EASY in life. You have to accomodate to others to ensure things fall into place.


Even if I were to leave this place, I will still feel for them. They have been like a family to me. Hopefully all is good for them when I leave this company :)



Till then
Afifah Ali