My Moments

My Moments

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Yay! As of today, it's the 19th day of Ramadhan. I'm sooo happy. Hari Raya is hear again. This year, my family is wearing black and silver. Wow! My brother and myself always wanted to wear black but my mom said it doesn't look bright on the first day. Now, our wish came true :)


Yesterday, my relatives, grandparents and grandaunt came down to my house to break-fast. I had a chance to gather with them again. This is a blessing during the month of Ramadhan I suppose. I could hardly see my relatives or grandparents when I worked during normal days. But now, during this month, I'm able to see them at least once a week, when we have gatherings to break-fast together. :)


This year, I'm also quite sad because my cousins and uncle had to celebrate without their mom/his wife again. It's already been close to 3 years since I last met her. Frankly speaking, I don't know what exactly she is doing right now. Maybe she is trying to hide herself from being seen in public. I'm just guessing though. Haiz, life is never fair, but that's the beauty of it. It makes us cherish and treasure a lot for the people that is around us.


Oklah, i'm counting down to Hari Raya already!!! Sooo excited!



Till then
Afifah