My Moments

My Moments

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It has been a very long time since I post my last entry. Things are very much better these few months. I finally found myself back. I'm just glad I did. Work has always been tiring, no exception at CSM. Everyone told me that I will gain weight once I go CSM. Truth is, I am losing weight alright? Hahahaha... It's a good thing, especially when I want to lose weight soo much! Hahaha..


I'm leaving the CSM team soon. When I looked back on the first day of my work at CSM, I just HATE it! I just HATE the fact that I was being transferred to CSM instead of staying at Marina Square or Bugis Junction. I remembered on my first day at CSM, Suji and Ardi was telling me that the moment you are about to leave the CSM team, you wouldn't want to because of the bond that you have with them and I said, it won't happen to me that I will miss them. True enough, I am eating my own words now that I am about to leave them. As much as I want to leave, I also don't want to because of camaraderie. I am emotionally attached because of the people definitely. It's obvious not the work that kept me going for 3 years, it's the people.


I just HATE to leave them, but it's for my own good. I will definitely be happy and sad to leave. Whatever happens, it happens for a reason. I definitely don't know what's it like for my future. But if I were to just take the lead, I may probably know how's life is going for me :) I am just GRATEFUL to the people who has entered my life and make life more meaningful :)


*To Eisah (my late friend)*

I wish you were still here with me to share the joy that I am feeling right now. I know you always believe in me and that you never fail to advise or listen to me. I miss you soo much that I wish I could spend the last moments with you watching movies. Now that you are no longer here with me, I pray that you are happy up there and always watching over people you care for. The moments that we had together with LP81 or with me, is always etched deep down in our/my heart(s). I/we always love you. I LOVE YOU EISAH!



With love, hugs & kisses
Afifah