My Moments

My Moments

Monday, April 19, 2010

I know I can't keep running away from my problems. I just don't know when is the right time to face it. I just need time to think, time to think it through. Maybe it's true that I didn't have time to spare for you but you do know how much I love you. Whenever, I think about it, I am just angry at myself. I am frustrated at myself for not being able to explain and let you know how much it means to me.

I am just hoping that you understand and I need your support. It's not easy leading my life like this. Every single minute, hours, I am actually angry at myself and I somehow losing myself and is drifting away from my inner self. I just need to find all the shattered pieces that have long gone. Or else, it will get worse than I would have expected. I'm praying that one day, you will understand me better. I know you love me and want to see me be a better person. Just let me go through the process of hardship and when I fall, I will learn to get up.

I will try to find time to spend with you. All I seek for now is your support and understanding. I don't wish to be anymore rebellious. I'm trying to find the peace in myself again. I hope I will find it soon.



With love, hugs & kisses
Afifah