My Moments

My Moments

Monday, January 11, 2010

Yesterday had a lot of fun with Jack, Yong Yee, Jack's friend and Kathy at Jack's house. We met to do Sophie's birthday cake. It was just a brownie that Jack bought from outlet and we decorate it with white choloate and M&M... It was cool!!! Kathy had a lot of fun playing and helping us... She was really like a small kid! Hahahaha...

We left the decoration half-way to Henry to do the touch up for the brownies. Heee :D Thanks a million Henry! We all head down for town... Jack, Yong Yee and Kathy went to Bugis and I went to Orchard to meet Ardi... ALWAYS MAKING ME WAIT! I had to wait for him one and half-hour! Pffft!!! Ardi if you are reading this, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AR! DO IT OFTEN OK?! Grrrr!!! Hahahaha...

So anyways, we went to search for Sophie's birthday gift at UniQlo.. I can't remember which shopping centre we went to... I think it was at Orchard Central... Hahahah... Bought for her a luminous orange jacket... It's very nice actually... I LIKE!

Yesterday wasn't really a good day for me... I called my dad at around 10.25 p.m. and I got a very good scolding from him... So I told Ardi to just head home as I have got no mood and my face was damn black! I think he was shocked to see my face like that! I was very quiet and didn't talk to him while waiting for the bus. I know I look scary Ardi, sorry about that! Now you have seen the real me... I just HATE to show people that side of me... But oh well, I just can't help it!

Today will be a better day for me :D Wish me luck for my UT later *cross fingers*



With love, hugs & kisses
Afifah