My Moments

My Moments

Monday, January 4, 2010

I am really lost for words... Even though we met for just like 2h, it was damn happening! Hahaha... I just LOVE my darlings to bits! Yesterday, was a last minute planning and it was just a random planning... Met Suji and Ida at Science Centre... Supposedly to meet at 9.30 p.m. but Ida being her NORMAL self came like almost 10.30 p.m?? Hahahaha... We chatted through the night...

Before the mac close, we went to the "playground" area because Suji have not been there for don't know how many years already... She was like trying every single thing there... Macam budak-budak! Hahaha... Annnnnnnnndddddddddddd.... We came across this place just outside the macdonald, it looks like chess or checkers game and we are suppose to move the cones by ourselves... It looks a bit like you know Harry Potter's check's mate game except that it uses cones... Hahahaha... Oh and I had to be one of Ida's cones because she was short of one... So it's Suji against Ida... Hahahaha...

It was damn FUN!!! Ida had to drag her human cone and this human cone told her to make sure that she gets to the end and not be kicked out from the game... Hahahaha... Suji got annoyed by Ida's human cone and keep asking her to shut up, "Eh shut up lah cone!" Hahaha... I keep on telling Ida which one should move or should not move... In the end Suji couldn't take it, she just closed my mouth with her palm and pushed me against the floor... Hahahahahaha... DAMN HAPPENING! We had a lot of fun playing, laughing and chatting! I LOVE YOU BABES!!!

I just can't wait for more outings together! We will definitely go out together yeah! With the rest of course... I'm MISSING them as I type through this entry... MISSING YOU GIRLS NOW!!! Oritey, gotta go!


Till then
With love, hugs & kisses
Afifah