My Moments

My Moments

Thursday, January 21, 2010

PHYSICALLY & MENTALLY DRAINED!

If only my body could speak, I think she would say, "could you please take a BREAK?!" and if my brain could speak, I think she would say, "could you please relax and loosen up?!" OH GOD! I am PHYSICALLY & MENTALLY drained right now! I could feel that my body and brain is calling for HELP!

I JUST NEED A BREAK! I can't wait for my FYP assessment to be over in 2 days time! Then I AM FREEEEE!!!!!! I am missing Pandan Reservoir. I like the night breeze. It is perfect for me to release my tension and stress. I mean going alone or with company is a perfect place to unwind your mind. TRUST me! It is a place where you want to relax. Well, in this case, it is for me.

The only place that I could think of whenever I am stress is the Pandan Reservoir. I've been there alone at night and it helps a lot! Or if you like company, bring someone who is willing to listen to you. You wouldn't want to bring anyone who annoy the shit out of you! Hahahaha...

Well, I feel relaxed right now because for the first time this week, I could be home early. So I chose to be home early. I should pat myself on the shoulder. Anyhow, school is good! I just need to FORCE myself out from bed for these 2 weeks and it'll be OVER soooon!

Gotta go to bed sooon! Oh, a few more hours to mama's and insyirah's BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY advance BIRTHDAY to MAMA & INSYIRAH!

May you be blessed with good health & wealth. Stay happy and smiley always :D




With love, hugs & kisses
Afifah :D