My Moments

My Moments

Friday, December 18, 2009

Today is DEFINITELY A GOOD DAY for me. Firstly, the long rest-in-peace superman IS FINALLY BACK! Hahaha... I was just sooo happy at work! Secondly, my two girls made my day. Nur Shahidah and Nur Atiqah. My two students PASSED THEIR 'N' LEVELS! YAY!!! I'm so over the moon right now that they are able to go to the next level. 'O' LEVEL is WAITING for you babes! Strive hard and you'll achieve better results than your 'Ns'. I know you can do it!

I'll just have to start preparing myself now that they are going to take their Os next year. I need to study all of the numerics, the angles, the vectors, the probabilities, blah, blah, blah! Oh man! It's ORITE, I am ready for as long as they still have the means to carry on studying :)

Lastly, Ardi sorry about just now. I didn't mean to say nasty words to you and I didn't know I was speaking loudly on the phone. I am really sorry friend :(
But you know me, swearing is like a daily habit for me. So I just can't help it. However, I will TRY to control myself from saying nasty words to you yeah ;)

Okie dokie! It's a good day that I need to go to bed early. Tomorrow working full! Chowz people!



With hugs, love & kisses
Afifah