My Moments

My Moments

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I've been thinking a lot lately. I just hate to think but I can't STOP myself from THINKING! Grrr!!! Sometimes I feel that I think too much. Too much to the extend of stressing myself out! Haiz, I'm actually quite sick of work. Colleagues after colleagues are leaving. Somehow, I am glad that Jack is still there. At least I know he will make me HAPPY :)

Graduation is around the corner. 3 more months to graduation? and I've yet to decide what I want to do. My mom told me over dinner to continue study while I still can. BUT! I am quite sick of studying at this moment. I need a BREAK! Maybe I'll pursue my degree after 1 or 2 years later. It is not easy to study and work part-time at the same time. I JUST HATE IT! I have to ensure that I earn certain amount of salary every month and if I were to continue study I doubt I can focus on my modules. It's DEGREE we are talking about not DIPLOMA! I know everyone in my family is looking forward to see me taking a degree especially grandma. Haiz... I really don't know what I want to do after graduation. I think I shall work for a couple of years and then start studying again. Come what may.



With love, hugs & kisses
Afifah