My Moments

My Moments

Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
WoW! I didn't know that celebrating christmas is sooo much FUN! I had a lot of fun celebrating christmas with my colleagues. These people made christmas AWESOME:
1) Sir Gopal
2) Ma'am Michelle
3) Sir Jack
4) Eunice
5) Kathy
6) Sarah
7) Uncle Rashid
8) Ken
9) Tam
10) Tony
11) Joanne
12 Me!
We had christmas exchange gifts, teriyaki turkey (yummylicious) & cookies & cream ice-cream log cake given by the company! It was SUPERB! Can we have it again? Hee... This was my first time celebrating christmas with my colleagues actually. Never done this before. We had A LOT of FUN teasing Sir Gopal with Sarah, chatting, laughing, talking nonsense on our way back in train. It's definitely a sweet memory. :D
With love, hug & kisses
Afifah