My Moments

My Moments

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010!

3 more days to 2010! 2009 is ending soon. WoW! Time sure flies. I'm graduating soon and will be in the real working industry. 2009 has been a great journey for me. I realized the importance of the people around me. I started to treasure them and try every possible ways to spend time with them. At least a day spent at home having dinner with my family, every sunday visit my grandparents and a day in don't-know-how-many-months spent with my lovely darlings is good enough.


Life is full of ups and downs. It doesn't matter how I go through it but with whom I go through it. I have lovely people around me that always make me stand on my own feet. They are like a backbone in my life. I may not be who I am right now if not for these people who have impacted my life with their great presence. You know who you are :D


2010! It will definitely be another great journey for me and the people around me. We will go through it together no matter what happen. There's nothing to lose or afraid when I know I have you beside me. I'm looking forward to having a fruitful and wonderful year ahead with you!



HAPPY 2010! MAY YOU HAVE A FRUITFUL & WONDERFUL YEAR AHEAD!!!



Till then
With love, hugs & kisses
Afifah :D