My Moments

My Moments

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I was supposed to start on my FYP report again today but then I AM TOOO LAZY TO START! I just have got no mood to do anything today! SIAN! Phone's down, no mood, lazy to the max! Oh god please me give the strength to pull these through! I really needed it badly! Thanks to Rynn and Henny for giving me the encouraging words through Facebook! Thanks babes!

"Sight seeing, star gazing" yesterday at Pandan Reservoir helps me a lot. At least I have some peace for a while! I think I needed it every week. Should I or should I not jog today? Should I just jog tomorrow? Wah! My serious LAZINESS is BACK again! I need to get out from this feeling SOON! Or else, nothing gets done!

I think I shall just jog tomorrow since I end work at 5! And I am going to see that ASS again tomorrow! PFFT! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for me *cross fingers*! ARGH!
SIAN! SIAN! SIAN!