My Moments

My Moments

Sunday, November 22, 2009

What's happening right now? Why all these are happening? I never thought that "E.S"

would do such a thing! Why?! Why do you say that you have no one here? YOU have friends

around you! They CARED A LOT ABOUT YOU! DON'T YOU GET IT???!!!


What's the point of threatening people and telling them you would some STUPID thing?!

I am sure you are not as dumb! You know that LOVE cannot be forced! And WHAT THE FUCK

are you doing in the middle of the night NOT SLEEPING?! It's not one or two days I'm

talking about! It's ALMOST EVERYDAY!!!! "E.S"! WHAT'S GOT INTO YOUR MIND??

ARE MENTALLY DISTURBED?!


It hurts a lot to see a good friend doing all these! Sitting at the rooftop! WHY???!!! People

around you CARED SOOO MUCH about you! Don't you care about them? Why are you so

SELFISH?!