My Moments

My Moments

Monday, November 30, 2009

ENJOYING EVERY MOMENT THAT I HAVE!

Yesterday was a fun, enjoyable and happening outing with my colleagues! We went to

BREEKS Marina Square to have our dinner. It was all a last minute plan! I think

last minute plan works wonders... Hahaha... There were not many customers dining in but

with our presence at the outlet, it seems that the house is RUNNING FULL all thanks to our

dearest Eunice's LOUD HAILER VOICE! Hahahaha... So after we had our stomach filled, we

waited for Edi to finish "understanding" how the new system works for the ordering... While

waiting, we were shocked to see Wan and Ikkha outside Seoul Garden Marina... It was a

coincidence. I think we have the telepathy within the Bugis staffs. Hahaha... Once Edi was

done with his "understanding", we headed down to ION Orchard because Edi wanted to get

E71 for his brother. AWWW... SO SWEET! If only I have a brother like that! Hahahaha... And

Eunice and Kathy wanted to find a birthday gift for a friend. So shopped a while and after that

we played pool!


We went down to find Ardi at Concorde Hotel beside Orchard Plaza and there were 11 of us

playing! At first I just wanted to be the camera woman because I DON'T KNOW HOW TO

PLAY POOL! Pool and me don't get along well... However, I was inspired by Muhd because he

don't play pool and he's quite good at it for a beginner and he was also the one who asked me to

try... So yeah I did. First time, suck big time, second time, as sucky as first, and third time, I'm

getting the hang of it... It's actually quite FUN to play pool... We played for almost 2h and a few

of them chill out at Edi's place because they wanted to send him off to the airport tomorrow

morning to Bali... Have a safe journey to Bali Edi! Will miss you for these 2 weeks and have fun!


Ardi and me took the bus home and we wanted to take 143 but to no avail, we just missed the

last bus right in front of our eyes! PFFT! We took 14 back to Clementi lucky thing that it's still

available... Hee :D Oh! Have I told you that Ardi have too much air in his stomach that he kept

on burping NON-STOP while I was massaging his stiff neck? I don't know where and when

you collected that much of air and you burped through out the journey even while waiting for

105 to arrive! THAT was just half-way done! I wonder how long will it take for you to STOP

burping if I were to massage you fully LoL! Hahahaha... Hope your neck is better after the

massage! Really! I had A LOT OF FUN with them tonight! I'm enjoying every moment I had

with them no matter what we did!


Love, hugs & kisses
Afifah