My Moments

My Moments

Friday, April 11, 2008

So let's continue from where we've stopped...

05/04/08 - My special day... Happy 19th Birthday to myself... Hehehe... Actually I was suppose to meet up with my Yr 1 Sem 2 classmates... Unfortunately I can't because my family already plan to celebrate my birthday... So to my classmates I am really sorry that I can't meet up with you people... Maybe next time ok?

On my special day, I can actually count how many Birthday songs I get from the people that have celebrated my day...

(1) Here goes, before I could wake up, my sister already singing birthday song for me... She kept singing and singing until I finally woke up and gave her a kiss and a thank you... Sweet huh my sister? Very cute of her...

(2) My family and I went to IMM Swensens to celebrate my birthday... While the supervisor were taking our orders, I asked if there's any special birthday treat... He said if we order 4 main courses, the cheapest price will get free and the Fire House Happy Birthday is on the house... So ya lah we ordered the 4 main courses... After our meal, my sister can't wait to eat the ice-cream she kept asking about the ice-cream... Once after the ice-cream finally arrived, the crews there sang for me a birthday song... So sweet but I'm a bit embarrassed lah... Hahahaha... So yeah the second birthday song...

(3) After going out with my family, I went to find my colleagues (Jack, Sophie, Muhd, Henry, Ricardo, Chris and Ricardo's friends) because they also want to celebrate my birthday... I brought my sister along and meet up with the rest at Marina Square BREEKS... They asked me where I want to eat... It's been a long time since I ate at BREEKS... So I decided to eat at BREEKS lol... After eating I wanted to order ice-cream for my sister but Chris said don't... She ordered Massive Attack for us... While waiting for the Massive Attack, I suddenly heard a birthday song and turned back and saw Sally and another guy brought out the Massive Attack with a candle on top... Sally's voice alone can cover the whole environment... Hahahaha... The third birthday song...

(4) Bid goodbye to Ricardo and his friends... So we head down to meet with Ardi at Plaza Sing... He said he finished work at 9.30 and we ended up waiting for him in front of 7 11 until 10.30... While waiting for Ardi to come, my parents called and said that they want to pick my sister up... So after my sis went back home, this Ardi still have not finished... Can't blame him for that maybe he needs to settle a lot of things... Once he came, he, Chris and Henry wanted to play pool... That made us went all the way back to Bugis... Jack, Sophie and Muhd went back... So that left with Chris, Henry, Ardi and me... They played pool and I was there watching them play... I'm an idiot who doesn't even know the rules of the game and don't mention about holding the stick itself la... Got a bit horny with Chris... She kept touching my you-know-what and I touched hers and say yours is bloody flat la... Hahahahaha... While Henry and Chris play... Ardi was MIA... Don't know where he go also... After a while later he came back with a cup cake filled with overwhelming chocolate and a candle on top... They sang for me another birthday song in the pool room and I was sooo bloody embarrassed and I covered my face lah... Shan was using her opportunity to sabo me by taking the chocolate and stroke it on my cheek... Thanx ar Shan... Hahahahah... They played until like almost 1 and we made a move... Bid goodbye to Chris and her donald duck girlfriend (*oops.. pretend that I never say anything about her Girlfriend*) and Shan... That left with Henry, Ardi and me... We went all the way to Capitol Center and took the Night Rider 5... I alighted with Ardi at Clementi and we went to grab a bite and sat at the top of the multi-purpose carpark and star gazing... It's very peaceful I tell you.. It was already like 1.30 a.m there... We talked, share our secrets and our worries... It's a worthwhile moment to be able to spend time with Ardi... At last it was like 4.30 a.m in the morning and we made a move... I reached home like 5 a.m in the morning! (I'm dead if my parents know about this)...

In total I heard 4 birthday songs on my special day and 1 on the eve... This year I had a meaningful birthday surprises from my lovely darlings, my best colleagues and my dearest family... I LOVE YOU ALL...