My Moments

My Moments

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Anyways... I had a wonderful birthday surprises from my darlings, colleagues and family. Let me bring you along to my wonderful surprises... First up will be my darlings...

04/04/08 - it's the eve of my special day and a meaningful one... So here goes, it was last Friday and I was suppose to meet with Suji darling after my work at 5... Usually before I meet her I will eat first, take my time coz she is used to it already... While I was eating this girl was at city hall... So I still take my own sweet time to eat... Half way finishin my food this girl was waiting outside my workplace.... So I went to get change and another text came in "Don't eat too much la, eat with me later". After I got changed I went out from Seoul Garden and to my surprise, I saw Denise Darling, Yee Ling Darling and Ida Darling in front of the Seoul Garden... I was shocked to see them and they brought along a huge card with my faces pasted on it which says HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY!


Initially my plan with Sujitha was to go to Sim Lim to upgrade my laptop's RAM size to 1GB... This Suji Darling said that "we are not going to Sim Lim and you are following us"... My immediate reaction was WTF I brought my laptop along and it's fucking heavy!!! She wanted to tell me that she don't want to go to Sim Lim but she don't want to sound as if there's something fishy going on... So OKLAH I followed them and was like very blur and at the same time was nervous... I don't know what they are going to do me but yeah... They brought me all the way to Marina Square's Pizza Hut and there I saw another 3 darlings, Zarinna Darling, Ivy Darling and Dama Darling... Another surprised ones... So we ordered our food and stuffs ourselves with the oh-so-OK dinner... After our dinner, Dama Darling went inside the kitchen don't know for what and a while later, the Pizza Hut's light went dark and I thought it was just a normal black out... Then came along this Birthday tune... To my surprise I saw Dama bringing out a box of cup cakes with candles and almost drop to tears but I controlled... OH THEY ARE SOOO SWEET!!! Made cup cakes for my birthday gift... They also made a collage with all our photos together!! Like you know those fan clubs? Hahahaha... After making a wish, I really dropped to tears... ALL the while I was thinking that I couldn't celebrate my special day with my darlings because they have something on... I AM REALLY SURPRISED DARLINGS! I REALLY DO!!

After the whole thing, we went all the way back to Bugis... When we reached Bugis the 4 of us were feeling hungry... Ivy,Ida, Denise and me... So we went to find Chika at TCC... Went there to eat and chill... Chika was sweet and bought me a cheesecake... Not just a normal cheesecake but a presentable cheesecake... After that we all went back home...

I know I have told you darlings before but I'm saying it again... I LOVE YOU DARLINGS AND YOU GIRLS ME MAKE LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE EACH DAY! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BIRTHDAY SURPRISES EVER!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

To be continued...