My Moments

My Moments

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Damn, how come I'm not in schoold today? I usually make a practice to go to school the first few weeks without even taking an off day from the weeks.

I woke up late this morning and my body was already aching all over the place. Still need to go to Seoul Garden NAC later at 6.30p.m... Haiz... OK let's move on... The funny thing is that, I keep waking up freakin early in the morning like 4 a.m and I thought I wanted to go and bathe. When I check back the time, it was only 4.19 a.m! So I went back to sleep... An hour later, which is 5.20, I woke up again. I thought I heard my alarm clock rang and I woke up. This time I really brought my towel along to the toilet. While I was doing my *business* I was thinking how come it was soo quiet. I went out again and check the time. It is ONLY 5.25 a.m! WHAT THE FUCK! So I went back to bed and sleep. Now, this time round, which I was suppose to hear my alarm clock ring, it didn't ring. I slept until like 7+ and I AM LATE to my darlings on the platform!!! So I text Denise darling that I am not able to go to school today. Moreover, I am sooo damn tired today to go to school. Haiz...

Anyways... Wait for my next entries about my birthday surprises...