My Moments

My Moments

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Have I ever told you about my biggest FEAR regarding work? If I have not, here's your chance of reading it. If I have, I'm going to tell you again... My BIGGEST ever FEAR is.......... when I hear the word TAKA!!! YES! I mean Takashimaya or in another words Ngee Ann City (NAC)... The thought of going to NAC to work with Seoul Garden there makes me want to pee in my pants...

I have never in my FREAKING entire 13 MONTHS and 8 DAYS work with Seoul Garden NAC... I thought I don't have to work with them but the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STRESSED UP... REALLY...

Maybe to some of you, you will say "what's the big deal? It's only at TAKA not as if you have to go across the country to work?" Let me tell you why I don't really want to go to TAKA and work...

Firtsly, it's because of the seniors there, I heard they are not as friendly as our SGBJ seniors... They bully you big time... Secondly, the outlet is almost twice the SGBJ outlet... Thirdly, I don't really know how to get there... Fourth, *this might be stupid but yeah* I don't know where to put my belongings, I don't know where all the soup pitchers are placed and the hotplates... Fifth, I have to use the old concept which I have forgotten how to... Lastly, the closing... I heard they closes at 11+ then you can go home... WTF!! I have school tomorrow and I have to wake up FREAKING EARLY in the MORNING!!! ARGH!!! Just my luck tomorrow...

People if you are kind enough and don't like to see me suffer, PRAY for me... At least I am not being bullied by them... Psst, too dramatic huh?... Anyways... I hope I'll survive the war tomorrow... Of all the days, they must ask me to go there on THURSDAY?! ARGH!!! #$^%^&*&&*&*%^&%$$%^$%&**!!!!!!!!!!!!

NGEE ANN CITY, NGEE ANN CITY, NGEE ANN CITY, NGEE ANN CITY, NGEE ANN CITY, NGEE ANN CITY, NGEE ANN CITY, NGEE ANN CITY, NGEE ANN CITY, NGEE ANN CITY.. WELCOME TO HELL!!!