My Moments

My Moments

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

YEE LING...

Yee Ling...
I know you are MAD at us right now and don't want to hear anymore bullshits from us. I know how you feel and I respect whatever reaction you are giving us because I feel that we deserve it. Even if you don't want to hear anything anymore, I am still writing this to you... It's up to you to choose to read or not...

REALLY, I am very sorry that I didn't invite you to Ivy's birthday celebration. If you want to blame on someone, blame it on me because I was the one who actually organised this celebration. You don't have to give cold shoulders to anyone. I know the 'why' questions are still in your mind. Frankly speaking, I myself don't have the answers to that. If you think I am just writing to make you pleased by all this, it's up to you. I feel terribly bad as well that I didn't invite you.

I've read your blog and thanx to your Baby and Denise that they made me realised that you are abandoned by us. I know you'll say BULLSHIT about this but I am still writing it down.

Yee Ling, even though you felt abandoned and neglected, we still treasure and cherish your friendship. Your friendship matters to all of us. I feel that FRUITIES are drifting apart. However, those in contact will try to keep it going. I do hope that you will keep it going as well. I don't want to lose anymore fruities.

We will not repeat the HISTORY, I PROMISE. We will go through ups and downs together OK? Whatever happens, I just want to let you know that we are still friends. We humans can't run away from making silly mistakes. I think I have said enough. It's all up to you. I respect your decision. Like I said, we do treasure your friendship.

P.S: We can't avoid silly mistakes...
But we can TRY to avoid them...