My Moments

My Moments

Monday, March 3, 2008

It has been a month... In fact more than a month since I last update my entries... I have been busy with work... Been working for like 6 days a week... I think i can consider myself as a full timer... Full shift and more full shift... At least i don't slack at home... hehe... No offended parties yeah... Today is my off day... Sleep and woke up late!!! I LIKE!! Hahaha... Actually I don't have anything much to update... Everything has been the same to me... No changes...

Sometimes, I do meet up with my girlfriends every friday because that's the only day that I work until 5... We went for dinner, chat till like 11 plus then off we head for home... Hehehehe... We shall meet up again yeah?? I'm not sure if Friday we can meet up again... We shall see how it goes ok?? Oklah nothing much to update... Cya...