My Moments

My Moments

Sunday, January 27, 2008


Me in the lorry waiting for the traffic to turn GREEN!!!


The 3 siblings...


The cousins...


The cousins again...


My brother...


Me and Ain...


Me and my quarrelling partner Sofian...


The pitching of tent... Hehehe..


VOILA!! It's almost done...


Insyirah, me and Syakir...


Happy faces I see there... :-)


Our Birthday girl...


Home-made cake... It tastes yummylicious... The chocolate is heaven...


The lighting of the candle ceremony...


*Sings* Happy Birthday to you (x2) Happy Birthday to Insyirah...
Happy Birthday to y0u... blow...


The KPO in action... hahahaha...


Oops... The knife is a little bit weird though... hehehe...


Insyirah and Fatehah...


Busu with Ryan... Oops sorry Busu your face been cut off... hehe...


The two siblings... 3rd aunt and mom...


The olden days...

My relatives...

Mak busu and family...

My uncle and me...

Sunset...

The three cousins...