My Moments

My Moments

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've been busy with work, work, work... I'm feeling damn lethargic everyday... It's a lucky thing that I decided to take offs for 2 saturdays... Yesterday and next week... Yesterday had a mini-belated celebration for sis birthday... Everything went smoothly... It's not like as if there's games or what... It's just that yesterday was a fine day... Good weather though... Nothing much to talk about... I'll just let the pictures do the talkings... Cya peeps...

Oh oh... We're left with one more week to school and off we go for holidays... Woohoo... 10 weeks of holiday... To people who is not having any holidays just yet... Sit back and envy our free time yeah... Hahahaha... Soo long peeps... OH to someone... RP rocks eh... Especially when it comes to holidays... hur hur...

And and... I can't wait for the movie on the 2nd Feb... 27 Dresses yeah... Shall we go clubbing? I dunno... I'm not sure... We shall see how it goes ar... Alrighty cya... Cheers...