My Moments

My Moments

Monday, January 21, 2008

Have you ever worked with someone who is god damn lazy... GOD DAMN LAZY!!! I really hate it when someone ask you for help and they reply with "Eh, that's not my job. My job is only to do this this this, so don't ask me to do it." My immediate reaction will be FUCK OFF!!! It's not as if the senior ask you to go and JUMP DOWN from a building. They just ask you to inform the customers about the closing of the buffet counters and is that so hard for you since you have nothing else to do besides counting the money?!!! That's why I told Sir that I have got no faith in you doing cashier.

Nevertheless, you should at least have some experience on how to handle the cashier. But that doesn't mean you can't help with the other jobs... I only have 3 words to describe you... GOD DAMN LAZY!!!

Please lah, if you want to work please do your job and help others... If not just get the hell out from the workplace and go find yourself a job which requires you to laze around...

Another thing... Cashier's job for closing is just to clean the ice-cream counter and the the drink counter... Is that SOO HARD for you???!!! You only have to do 2 things and yet you asked me to help you wash the ice-cream pane?! WHAT THE FUCK?? Who do you think I am? Your MARIA?!! I have a hell lot of things to do for floor and when you have finished cleaning those jobs of yours... You don't even know how to take the initiative to wash the kitchen... SEE?! You are such a LAZY ASS!!! I don't know how to describe you already... YOU ARE WAY TOOOO MUCH!!! TOO MUCH!!!