My Moments

My Moments

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's been a long time since I blog about the happenings that's been going around me... Firstly, about my trip to KL-Malacca... It was fun, I slept like a log whenever I enter the car coz I was damn tired after almost 24 hours of non-sleep during the chalet... We went to Malacca just to spend a night at the QueensPark Hotel and went window shopping yes I say again just window shopping coz we know we can get almost the same thing as what we saw at Malacca when we go to the PS (Petaling Street) hehehe... So when we reached KL, we stayed at an apartment called The Zon... Went to all common places like the Bukit Bintang, Lot 10, Little India (Masjid India), Titiwangsa where the Eye on Malaysia is and of course not forgetting the Suria KLCC but we didn't go to the twin tower hehehe... OK enough of my trip to KL...

Next, about my workplace... Last Thursday, I was damn fucking pissed... The minimum manpower we should have on floor is 7... But on that day we had only 5!!! If it falls on Monday i don't really mind because usually Monday it won't be packed... This is Thursday!!! Had to multi task all the jobs at once... Did clearing of tables, top-up soups and lead the guest to the table!!! ARGH!!! I don't blame my two colleagues who can't make it for the day because they had office skill's test... Haiz... But to my other colleagues who survived on that day... WE DID IT!!! hahaha...

Lastly, this morning... I was bloody clumsy... Too engrossed listening music in my MP3 and I didn't even notice that there's a hole right in front of me... Guess what? My left leg went inside the hole and I fall and my knee were not-so-badly-bruised by the rough ground... Haiz... What a day... Lucky thing that I'm not working today... At least can rest for a day and recharge my battery (energy)...

To all RP students... WE ARE LEFT WITH ONLY 15 more days to school holidays!!! YAY!!! Alright peeps... Cheerios... Byez...