My Moments

My Moments

Monday, December 31, 2007

Alright... Now it's time for me to update about the chalet but without the pictures yeah... The pictures will be in the next entry... So, we had chalet on the 17th till the 19th of Dec... It was at Changi Safra Resort... It was a bungalow and it's very spacious... I LIKE!!! hahaha... The few girls who went with the car was amazed by how it looks like and we kept saying "WAH!" all over the place... hahaha... Sorry we are local tourist if you want to put it that way... Hahaha... There were quite a few of the girls who didn't manage to turn up on the first night... I think I enjoyed most on the first night rather than the second night... Not referring to anyone but I am just writing what I feel...

We did as planned... The theme I mean... The MIS-FIT CASUAL!!! Hahahaha.... It was funny and hilarious... There was once we had to fight for the remote control and switched off the main button so nobody was able to watch tv.. hahaha... We had 5 cute models and 3 nerd judges... The judges look fuckin retard!! hahaha.. All in all we had fun... We ate after the theme thingy and sat at the couch... chatted and played games a bit here and there.... got so tired and off we went for a shower and went to bed...

So the second day... We went to Tampines Mall to buy a few things including Zarinna's and Eng Yi Wen's birthday cake... Did a bit of shopping and off we went back to the chalet with Yee Ling and Ange meeting us at the shuttle bus area... Once got back... I slept a little because I was feeling sick and drowsy... So after I woke up, helped the girls to get the BBQ stuffs ready and some were just too lazy to set the fire like ME! But hey we took turns OK?! Then a few of the guests reached and ate the bbq food and left... *To Suji and Ida... I was sorry for giving my fucking face on that day... You girls know I can't hide my expression if I'm damn fucking pissed... So moving along... When MC came to the chalet he found it's weird to bbq with the aluminium foil wrapped around the wire gauze... And a few minutes later he took over and I don't believe myself to be saying this but... The food turned out to be DAMN FANTASTIC la... Thought me quite a lot for the bbq... Thanx Chef MC... So as time passes by, more unexpected happenings happened... But we managed to celebrate Zarry's birthday and sabo her... About the happenings... I'm not going to elaborate what happened because I do not want to hurt any party and I'm glad that MC turned up and stayed over during the chalet... Thanx man... Like I said... I owe you one... And you can be a good bartender too... Hahahaha...

To MC...
I learn quite a lot from you that day when we were talking the whole night... I didn't know you were like that... You don't look like one but looks can be deceiving... Hey I'm still feeling guilty about it but I'm trying very hard to tell myself whatever you told me that night... Like I said... you are a fucking good friend and it's a pleasure to get to know you... OK I flatter you quite a bit already... HAPPY?? HAHAHA..

So girlfriends.. You are strongly adviced to add MC in your friendster account so we are able to widen our social circle... He is like one of us now right? Like you girls said... OUR SISTER... Hahaha...

Alright... The pictures will be uploaded soon I guess!! Hahaha.. How soon? I don't know... Cya...