My Moments

My Moments

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

OMG!! I just realised that I didn't update my blog for like almost 2 weeks man... Hahaha.. Never mind... So here I am blogging again... *CLAPS* hahahaha... OK... I have 3 things to blog about... Firstly, is about my class outing on the last day of school before the holidays start... Secondly, the girlfriends' chalet and lastly my trip to Malacca-KL... hehehe... Ok so first... the class outing...


We had Enterprise Skills on friday.. As usual, we had to do all the worksheet questions... One of the questions happened to talk about doughnuts... You know most of us like doughnuts... *yum yum*... Ok ok... So after we've gone through all the team's presentation on the worksheet, one of my team mate said to me, "eh ask faci to blanja us doughnuts ar..." then I just told faci across the room... "Faci... Keith ask you to blanja us doughnuts..." Actually, we were just playing with the Faci... And our generous and cute faci gave Keith 20 bucks to go and buy doughnuts for the class... We were like 'are-you-serious?' kind of reaction... So during the 2nd break out, the whole class went to causeway point to buy doughnuts together... We took about 24 pieces... So we get to eat 2 doughnuts each.... The OREO doughnut is heaven... It tastes damn good la... But someone just don't like the OREO lol... Hahaha... We took quite a number of pictures... Here goes...

THE TRIP TO CAUSEWAY POINT...


MUNCHY DOUGHNUT!!! One is NOT enough!! hehehe...

Ooooo... OREO Doughnut..



Keith is obsessed with the doughnuts...






Peace... Sorry Amy... I'm in the picture... Hahaha...

Posing right in front of the lift... hahaha...

The making of 'The Climbing'... Hahaha...

Everyone is stabilizing themselves...

VOILA!! It's a success... Hahaha...

On our way back to school...

This pictures were taken on our way to Causeway Point...
Amy and Su wanted to take picture in that two tiny rectangle hole...
They look so small in it la.. Hahaha... Esp Amy...

Gotcha San San... Seating alone with Keith ar...
Keith got so happy being caught red-handed... Hahahaha...

Is Amy posing for the camera?

The guys who can't wait... They left the girls behind...

The 10 lost mates... They finally found each other at
the Causeway and decided to take pictures together...
Hahahahahah...