My Moments

My Moments

Monday, December 10, 2007

In class now... Having the 2nd presentation... Nothing to do... My eyes are not paying attention to the slides but I THINK my ears are... Hahaha... Ouh anyways while we were having second breakout, Samm, Vanessa, San San and me were doing the paper balls that we learnt last Friday... Just to pass time.. In other words, we are TOO LAZY to do the powerpoint... Hahahaha... Then I think San San did one specially caters to MC... Hahaha..


So while we were presenting, San San asked MC to hold the paper ball she made for him... Then he hold it and when San San asked him to look at the picture, he throw the ball at someone else and his face were so pale for once... Hahaha... BECAUSE.... That paper ball has lizard on it... Hahahaha... His weakness... LIZARDS!!! Wuahahaha... He scolded Chi-bai... Lol... Seriously when I see his face, I don't know whether I should laugh or sympathize him... But either way is still funny... OK OK... Don't talk much later I will get it... Hahaha... For now... Cheerios...