My Moments

My Moments

Monday, December 10, 2007

YAY!!! HOLIDAYS ARE COMING... FOR 3 WEEKS!!! WOOHOO!!! CHALET, KL-GENTING, CLASS OUTING (I hope)... Hahaha... Can't wait... Ouh and more of working hours I suppose...

Anyways girls... I think that most of us are sleeping over at the chalet for 2 nights... It's great to know most of you girls can make it... Ok so I just want to confirm that these names that I am about to list down are the ones staying over :
1) Sujitha
2) Afifah
3) Khalidah
4) Denise
5) Yee Ling
6) Joy
7) Ivy
8) Zarinna
9) Dama
One more thing people... The first night caters to ONLY THE GIRLS... Which is to say only US & US... No outsiders PLEASE... I don't care if they are your partner or not... Or whether he or she don't know how to get there... Coz the thing is none of us knows how to get there... You can bring them on the 2nd day... It doesn't matter what time they want to come coz I know most of you just can't get away from your another HALF!!! BUT PLEASE KEEP THE FIRST NIGHT WITHIN US GIRLS!!! Coz we can't get to spend the time with the 'f'ull strength' (omg... sounds like as if we are in the army)... So I really really appreciate if you girls can co-operate on this... I don't want people to be left-out... OK girls?!
I am very excited and can't wait for the chalet... I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO 17... woohoo... I am very sure everyone is looking forward too yeah... Ok if I have anything to update... I will do so in the blog... Alrighty cheers peeps... :-)