My Moments

My Moments

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A REMINDER TO FRUITIES....
We are having a 3 days 2 nights chalet at Changi Safra...
17/12 - 19/12
Suji's dad has booked for us...
So there is nothing to worry about...
There are more important things to worry about now...
1) The number of people who are staying overnight
2) Who you girls are bringing along for the 2nd day... (e.g. partners?cats?dogs?)
Hahaha...
3) Theme...
Ouh Suji has a very good idea for the 2nd day...
Either we make it during the BBQ or in the day...
Her theme is ..... WIG HAIR DAY!!!! YAY!!!
What we mean by wig hair day?
We bring wig on that day and doll ourselves up for the fun and laughter...
However, I just realise that there's a problem here...
"Do we have to buy the wig?"
A good question... I'm not really sure...
I need to know the response from you girls...
If the response is overwhelming...
Then we have to think of a solution in order not to fork out a single cent...
Girls... If you have anything interesting on your mind...
DO LET ME KNOW k?
Ouh don't forget to let me know if you girls are staying for the 3 days or only a day...
Waiting for your reply peeps...
;-)