My Moments

My Moments

Friday, November 30, 2007

Had to go for my course talk the day before yesterday... I'm in DIEM - Diploma in Integrated Events Management... I kind of find my course cool because of the core modules that I'll be taking next year... As most of the RP students know that for year 2 and 3, wednesday is a free day... Meaning the 2nd year and 3rd year students do not have to attend lessons on Wednesdays... However, my Programme Chair (PC) advised us to take up this G252 module... Initially we only had 4 core modules to attend to but we were encouraged to take up that G252 module... Even if we don't want to take now, we still have to take it on year 3... Year 3 is hectic... Where you have to finish all your assignment and stuffs, it is called FYP... Don't ask me what it is...

Ouh and one of my classmate, MC, he wants to join DIEM because of his interest in business.. He is currently in SEG, School of Engineering and I told him about the briefing and module selection which was held 2 days ago and asked him if he wanted to follow me to go for the talk and try to talk to my PC about transfering him to my course... Fortunately, he went with me, at least I have someone to accompany me... Well, that's not the point... The most important is for him to talk to my PC and if he is able to transfer to my course...

Guess what?! MC looks like an ah beng who is ready to fight against 15 people... But on that day, when he was suppose to talk to my PC, he was shivering and his legs were trembling... His palms were sweaty... I have never seen that side of him before... Like I said, he look like an ah beng who is ready to fight against 15 people and yet he was so scared to talk to my PC... I still can't stop laughing at you when I recalled what happen while waiting for your turn to talk to my PC... Even if you were not about to cry, your eyes were watery... That show how "BRAVE" you are man... It's a good thing that you asked at least you know the possibilities... Even though your chances are very slim... I still have the feeling that you might get transfer over to DIEM.. LETS HOPE miracles will happen... Shall wait for both my and your PC to get together to discuss about this issue...

I kind of find that my PC is a nice guy... Really nice... He talked to MC about it... He said it's not encouraging at the moment now because they have stopped students from transfering to another course... I really hope that MC is able to get transfer out from SEG, because SEG is not his forte... Well boy, I'm giving you all the blessings and luck because I know you need it badly... Lets hope that your PC will say YES and everything will run smoothly...

The JVS choir had their public performance yesterday at the Young Musician Society Auditorium... I must say that you guys performed well even though there were certain songs I think need a lot of improvement... Overall, I think you did a pretty good job... Ouh where's the smile people? Have you forgotten to smile? Your expression? You don't seem to enjoy yourself for the first few songs that you sung... I know all of you were worn out because you were not given a rest to gain back your energy and went straight into the programme... I think being in performing arts is to be able to entertain your audience and make your audience wanting more from your performance... I believe in each and everyone of you that you can improve on this aspect and learn from it... All in all, 2 thumbs up for the last few songs... I find it very nice and touchy much... To all the committee members, all the best in handling the choir.. It's on you now... It's not easy I dare say... If you work well together as a team, you will definitely manage to pull through even if there's obstacles that will block your way through...

All right talked too much already... Turning in now.. Nitez peepz... Cheers...