My Moments

My Moments

Sunday, November 25, 2007

WARNING!!! ESPECIALLY TO THE PEOPLE WHO IS AROUND ME... DON'T MESS WITH SOMEONE WHO IS PMS-ING RIGHT NOW!!! I MEAN IT!!! You can talk to me just don't irritate the shit out of me... You can disturb me but there's a limit to it... If I don't like you and I don't like the way it is... You better be on your guards people... Yesterday was working and my face was like "I'm-gonna-kill-you-bitch"...


Like I said... DON'T MESS WITH SOMEONE WHO IS PMS-ING!!! Yesterday, I had to do Sushi... When I wanted to take something from the buffet counter, I wasn't smiling and my colleague asked me if I wanted to kill people... Haha... When I think back, it's kind of funny though..


Also, the same person always get it from me... He asked me in a jokingly manner and I keep shooting him with harsh words... Then he asked me if I was feeling unwell.. From there onwards I realize that I was being bad to him... Hehe... Girl who is pms-ing is always like this... To Wayan... So sorry to be so harsh to you yesterday...


Ouh to my grandparents... Happy 40th Anniversary to you grandma and grandpa... I'm sorry that I couldn't get half day to attend your celebration... Sad case...
Stupid Maam Sharon... I can get a replacement with a trainee and she said she don't want trainee... She wants a senior... Like how the fuck am I suppose to get a senior to replace me? No difference anyway... The trainee still can do work... It's not like as if she can't... FUCK YOU LA BITCH!!! Thanks to you I miss my grandparents' 40th Anniversary celebration... Never mind I will remember you for this... You are just a FUCKING IRRITATING BITCH!!!