My Moments

My Moments

Friday, April 25, 2008

23/04/08 marks Wayan's last day in Seoul Garden Bugis Junction. It was a memorable day for him, I'm sure. We really made that day a special one for him. SPECIAL by our definition is "SABO-ing" hahahahaha... After our daily-briefing, Gopi took a few eggs in his hands and then smashed it on Wayan's head. He was all egg-y and still not enoug of that, Gopi put ice-cream tub (chocolate-chip, almost finished) on his head... Wuahahahaha... He was all covered with STICKY food... Hahahahahaha... I did take some pictures but will upload it a few days later because there are still more to go with sending him off to the airport...

To I Wayan Sudi Atmaja, [though he is not reading this but I just want to show my appreciation for him :-)]

Thanx for the wonderful 6 months in SGBJ... It's been a great working experience to be able to work with you... Although there are ups and downs that you've gone through hell in that outlet, you managed to survive with a few cuts on your arms as a memorable cuts from SGBJ... Just one thing that I want to say, don't forget us when you are back in Bali... And, when you are in Singapore, do visit us in SGBJ OK? Oh also, don't forget your part-time girlfriend... She will miss you for sure... Hahahahahaha... Oklah nothing much to say already... I will upload pictures SOON... How soon? I don't know... Maybe by Monday?? Cya peepz...