My Moments

My Moments

Thursday, November 8, 2007

First of all before I update my entry I just want to wish SUJI and her family.. HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!! Thanx for inviting us girls over to your place and ouh.. Tell your mom I LOVE her sambal prawns... It makes me want more... Haha...

Anyway went over to Suji's house to celebrate deepavali with her and her family.. All of us went except Ivy, Dama, E. Yi Wen and Sis Linda.... Nevertheless, we still had fun and stuffs ourselves with the yummylicious food.... Haha.. OUH... Suji... I just fell in love with one of your brother's friends.. He is damn cute and adorable... Haha... NOT THE GAY one... He is DAMN CUTE AND HOT of course... It's one of them... Haha... I told Ida about it and she laughed at me lol... She say the guy is short... Yeah he is short... But you know... He is cute and adorable... Haha... He is the one who wore the checkered-T with jeans... *HEARTS MELTING* Haha... EH DON'T TELL YOUR BRO AR... haha...

One more thing... You look gorgeous my darling... My sis say you look like princess... Haha... Anyways I didn't manage to try the chocolate fondue lol... Haiz... Never mind... Maybe next time perhaps... HAHA... Oklah... Once again... HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO YOU GIRL...
LOve you MUACKZ...