My Moments

My Moments

Monday, November 5, 2007

Just 2 simple words for my dearest friend... BE STRONG... That's all I can say right now... I know it's hard for you... It's easy said than done... When you told me about that, I can actually feel what you are going through girl... I feel your pain too... You know that we are always here for you... Just let it out... Don't hide... The more you hide the worst it become... I'm glad that you poured all your troubles with us... I wish I could take all the bad memories away from you... I want you to be happy like you used to be... The old you who usually wave at me when you saw me... You don't care about people looking at you... Haha... Hope that time will come... Well not that soon... Maybe after you have partially recoverd from this break-down... I just want to tell you that I love you.. I have always treated you as one of my sister... Really glad to have you as my friend... That's what friends are for girl... To stand by each other no matter what... Don't take it as a burden to us but take it as an advise that's been given to you... I have never felt that you are a burden to me... Well I think nobody felt that way either... When you apologised to us saying that you have troubled us... I felt a little disturb... Friends don't know the word "burden or sorry-to-trouble-you" word... Only strangers do that.... Friends know each other for long... They go through ups and downs together with different characteristics and personalities... It's just a matter of sincerity... I think I talk too much already... Haha... Anyways... BE STRONG!! Somethings happen for a reason... BELIEVE IN KARMA DEEPLY yeah... haha... Nitez then...
Muackz...