My Moments

My Moments

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Back to school last Monday... Excited? Boring? If you were to ask me... I will say both... Excited to get back to class and boring because will be doing the same thing again and again... The same old presentation... That's RP anyway... Ouh have I told you that Ma'am Sharon, my Restaurant Manager is transferring soon... I heard she will be transferred over to Taka on the 3rd December... I've been wanting her to get transfer over to somewhere but then now, after I heard that she will get transferred, I don't feel excited at all... Compare to Sir Gopi now, I prefer Ma'am t0 him... Haiz... Sir Gopi is a pain in my ass now man seriously... Don't wish to talk about him... Not in the mood to do so...

Missed UT on Thursday because my back was aching and decided not to go to school... I was dressed already and wanted to leave for school and the pain suddenly struck me... Haiz... Missed my Science UT... I'm a happy girl now... CREATIVE is having a X'mas sale... From 16-31 December... It's at Plaza Singapura, Marina Square and International Business Park... I'm going over once I've gotten my pay... I've been wanting to get one MP3 since my brother is using my Zen NANO... Maybe I'm getting a Zen V Plus or Zen... But Zen is expensive la... It's a size of a credit card... Cool huh... Shall see how it goes on Friday the 30th... Going over to either Plaza Sing or Marina Square with my darling Ida and Suji... Hehe... Alrighty peeps till another entry... Byez...