My Moments

My Moments

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's been a long time since I last update... So here goes...

Firstly, I wanted to say that I'm quite disappointed with the number
of people who turn out for the Girl's Night Out for dinner at Zam Zam...
I was so excited the whole day thinking that I could see all the girls
again... Unfortunately, only 6 of us had dinner together... From 11 to 6... Haiz...

I appreciate those who informed me before hand and that I'm not angry at
you girls but for those who didn't take the initiative to tell me earlier or gave
excuses.. I don't think it's right for you to do that... If you are afraid that I might
get angry with you if you tell me before hand that you don't want to go... Well,
I think you are wrong... I am more angry if you tell me last minute or don't even
bother to give me a call... It was me who called you girls whether or not you are
coming for dinner on that particular day... Imagine if I were to do the same thing to you...
I'M DAMN SURE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE IT RIGHT???!!!

Now, I don't think I want to organize anything anymore because
the number of people who turn out is PATHETIC!!! I've had enough
of this... I don't want to mention who because I am very sure that you
know exactly who you are... I appreciate that you girls do text me apologizing
on this matter, however, I don't think I am in the right state to forgive you
girls just yet... Give me some time to cool down and I will be fine.... All I hope
is that you girls be more responsible as to inform us earlier so that we can plan
and re-arrange the time and place if you think it's too FAR for you...

One more thing, I am looking forward for the chalet... I DO NOT WANT ONLY
THE 6 OF US AT THE CHALET!!! I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU GIRLS ARE ABLE
TO MAKE IT ON THE DAY if we are totally confirm... If you are unable to come,
PLS DO TAKE THE INITIATIVE TO INFORM US!!!

OK... I'm done with venting my anger... Now back to the smiley face... Though
only left the 6 of us, we had a great time eating and stuffing our stomache with
delicious and yummylicious MURTABAK @ Zam Zam... I think most of them like
Sardine Murtabak... I like Chicken Murtabak... HEHE.... Girls... we should go there
again to eat the crispy murtabak... Ouh... We ordered Nasi Briyani... It is a disappoinment
because it's NOT NICE at all... Wasted... Should have ordered more murtabak lol...
Ouh to the girls that came for the dinner, I am sorry because I couldn't join you girls
at the Clarke Quay as I had to visit my grandma on that night... I LOVE YOU GIRLS
TO PIECES BECAUSE YOU ACCOMPANIED ME UNTIL I TOOK THE CAB TO HOSPITAL!!
Appreciate that lots... Last but not least... I am happy that I could spend the night with
you girls...