My Moments

My Moments

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Last Saturday went out with a few of my malay colleagues to break fast...
They wanted to eat at Geylang at first but because one of my colleague
wants to go back to the outlet to settle some things, so we went there first...
I've been wanting to eat at the new SG... Keep pestering them to eat there...
Even Maam wants us to eat there because she say no sales yet... So at last helped
her to boost up the sales... The price is still OK because we have 20% discount... Each of us pay only $20 for weekend dinner... Hehe... Still OKLAH!!!

Initially we wanted to go to Changi T2 Breeks... Thought of Sir Gopal suddenly,
when we asked his twin brother whether Sir Gopal is working there that day,
Sir Gopi say until 7 only... So since it's until 7 then we might as well break fast at
SG... After we feel very full, they wanted to go to Changi because one of my
colleague have not been there for quite so long... Then this GOPI ar say that his brother
is working there until 12 md... So ya la... We went over to Changi Breeks to have
dessert at 10pm... Haha... Quite late I know... We went to Changi Breeks chatted with
MY SIR GOPAL and MAAM CHRIS!!! I MISS THEM LOADS!!! Haha...

Ouh before we went to BREEKS... We went to take the sky train... I was
amazed at how my friend look at the things in the airport... He haven't been there
for quite a long time... He was like a small kid seriously... Bob... Don't worry... We will
you there again ok?? Ouh my darlings can we go to BREEKS one day to dine in with
them... I WANT TO EAT THE MASSIVE ATTACK LOL!!! Hehe...

OK, that's all... cheers... Byez...