My Moments

My Moments

Friday, September 28, 2007

Didn't go to school today... Bad Fifah... Was feeling so lethargic today... Had my mom and dad to wake me up to eat this morning... Couldn't wake up also la... I think because I was worn out from yesterday's work... Was not feeling myself yesterday... The usual noisy Fifah... I was quiet after I break fast... Not sure why... I think because my colleague told me to keep quiet coz I was scolding and talking too much and giving instruction to this Farhan...

Ouh talking about Farhan.. I WAS DARN PISSED OFF BY HIM LA!!! It's all because of him I got scolding from Sir Gopi... As a runner,he should bring out all the items like hotplate, claypot bowl, plates, bowls and cutleries... Nothing was on the shelf before we all have to go break fast... Then this Gopi came to me and scold me... Said that "You as a senior should be strict, teach and instruct him to bring things out... Later when the house is full everybody will get panic and "kanchiong"..." I was like fcuk la... It's all because of Farhan, I got scolding... CB...

Then, when closing time, one table left... Runner had to bring the soup bowl in to soak...
One filter tub is not enough to fit in all the soup bowl... Then they ask me to bring out another filter tub... I didn't do so because I thought I could carry the rest... When I got up with all the bowls on my both hand... Suddenly I lost control and everything fell on the floor... Sir Gopi scolded me again... I was sooo darn fed-up la... Almost cried yesterday because I really have no mood to work... Kept quiet all the way... Haiz... Next time I shall talk only when necessary... Since they say I am too noisy... HHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See if they can stand the QUIET FIFAH now!!!