My Moments

My Moments

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hello there... Back to my blogging... Hehe... At work now... Waiting to start work in 20 mins time... I just realise that it has been raining since morning... How I wish that I was at home cuddling up on my bed with my blanket over me... HOW I WISH!!! Haiz...

Sometimes I'm just wondering why my female manager has a split personality attitude... Sometimes she treat the malay staffs well... Sometimes she treat us like we DON'T exist in her eyes... Sometimes I feel like complaining, but think of her good sides, she is OK... Is this what we call human's nature? I'm just wondering...

Just now, I checked my station break down... I had to do floor... YAY!! I hate to do buffet... I LOATHE doing it... It suck!!! Too many items already... Whenever I do buffet, my face will definitely turn black la... SERIOUSLY... Anyways, later I am going to break fast with 2 of my colleague at work... Alfee and eeww... FARHAN... I just don't like the way he bring himself... I tried to ask Sir Gopi if he can change to other people... He said, "You cannot dislike your own colleague because we are one big family"... When I think back... It's quite true... But haiz... Too bad la... I still have to work with him right... Anyway, forgive me GOD for bad-mouthing someone in the holy month of Ramadan... Didn't mean to actually... OKlah... I'm going to start work soon... Blog again sometime later... BYEZ... Cheers

Love ya, MUACKZZZ....