My Moments

My Moments

Thursday, September 27, 2007

It's raining man halleluyah... Haha... It's raining today... Drag and force myself to school... Haiz...
Time check... 9:04 a.m. and there's like 5 of us in class... WOW!! Great attendance man... Wonder if the rest is coming to school especially when it's raining... I think most prefer to stay in bed... I would love to do that but I can't because my Sem 1 attendance is very poor... I skip 5 lessons for almost all module man... When they need 14 best grades out of 16 lessons... Bad Fifah... Now I'm trying to be a good girl come for first 14 lessons... hehe... cross fingers... Hopefully I can make it... And then skip the last 2 weeks of school... Declare my advance leave for 2 weeks... Haha...

Anyways, IDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You never come again... Keep up the good work... haha...
Having Contemporary Issues in Culture and Aesthetics today... Last week's lesson was about superstition and this week is about Influence... What are the ways and why - we both victim and prepertators are being influence? That's a good question right? Why do we all get influent easily? To fit in the crowd? Because we are told to do so? Same interest?

In my opinion, I think that we get influent easily because...
1) Share common interest, like shopping, why do friends influence you more than your parents? If your parents ask you to shop with them for like grocery shopping, will you do that? Maybe some YES...
2) Higher authority, we will tend to listen to them more than your friends because you have the same status and you will not get punished or get penalty if you disobey you friends
3) Personality, influence people a lot in certain aspects such as sales person, if the sales person is able to influent their customer, he/she is good at handling customer's needs and also, friendly in approaching their customers

So being influence is not bad afterall... It can be in negative and positive way of influencing people... Hehe... Anyways, I have nothing to talk about anymore... Going to start my second meeting soon...

Love ya people... MUACKZ...