My Moments

My Moments

Sunday, September 23, 2007

1st week of Sem 2 is over... I thought my class will remain silent through out the Sem 2... To my surprise, they actually talked and laughed out loud on the 4th day of the school... It's getting better by the day... Hopefully, we all are united just like my Sem 1 class.... THEY ARE the BEST classmates I ever had.... Spent soo much wonderful memories with them... I will try not to think much of them because it makes me feel like a boundary for me to get to know my new classmates... If I keep thinking that they are the best, I won't be able to see the fun side of my new classmates... However, that doesn't mean that I will forget the Sem 1 classmates... Just that I need to move on a little bit...

So anyways, back to you darlings... We have decided and changed the outing date on the 5th Oct which falls on the Friday... I'm very sure most of us will not agree with going out on Monday especially when it's the starting of the week... The venue has changed too... Some wouldn't want to eat at Lau Pa Sat because they say that the food is no longer as nice and it's quite expensive... I'm not too sure where the rest wants to go... Some wanted to go to Zam Zam at Arab Street... I'm not sure if all of you wants to.. Give me a reply alright?? Tag my board... Ouh and one ridiculous girl said that she wants to go to ENAQ to eat prata... I DON'T THINK I want to go there... haha... If you girls have any nice place in mind... Do tell me ok? So we can consider the place... If majority agrees to it... Then we shall all go... OK?Alrighty darlings... I will wait for your replies...

PLEASE PLEASE TAG MY BOARD

SO I KNOW YOU ALL ARE AWARE

ABOUT IT....

Love, FiFi...