My Moments

My Moments

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The third day of Sem 2... I'm having Basic Science now... It's about Life in a cell... Bio again... It's quite interesting to study about cells in the body... Do you know that there are 100 trillion cells in human body... I just knew about it... Soo many cells huh?! Different cells works differently...

Anyways... Soo many things happen today.. Not bad ones but funny ones... Haha... Firstly, let's begin with my laptop... This morning, I couldn't connect to the Student VPN (the school wireless thingy)... So I thought was the router's problem... So I waited and waited and tried and tried and restart and restart... Eventually nothing happens... Even when I pushed the wireless button, it's not working... It is suppose to be blue in colour to signal that it's ON... However, it turns to red... So I thought that there's a problem with the school's connection... I got so fed up... Shut my laptop waited for an hour... I thought I could connect it back... Still can't... Decided to go to IT Help-desk to seek IT help for my lappy... And you know what happen? The wireless network connection was not enabled... So they helped me enabled it... This is nothing surprising to some of you.. I didn't know I am that stupid and dumb lol... Haha..

Next, someone wrote about me being attacked by the evil red dye on her blog entries... I dunno how many days back... She was having a good laugh at me... Helping me pass and wet tissue papers lol... Now I'm going to have a very good laugh at you girl... When girls come their period, the stain will either be at the back or front of the t**t on the pants... This girl, Ida, had it above her butt... Can you picture it? Wondering how that happen ar Ida? Then now, I have to pass and wet the tissue paper... Haha... So Ida it's a draw... You write about me and I'm writing about you... Hehe...

Ok now about the 1st Oct outing, Suji darling was suggesting we go to lau pa sat and eat... I thought it is a good idea too... Tag my blog if you girls agree aights?

OK so long peeps... Love ya muackz...