My Moments

My Moments

Thursday, September 6, 2007

I think I've never mentioned anything about my friends in my blog entries... I don't know what
happen to me that I suddenly think about them... Well if anyone out there who doesn't know
about my friends... I have 11 nice and out-going friends... They are... Sujitha, Khalidah, Ivy,
Zarinna, Asrinah, Dama, Denise, Yee Ling, Joy, Eng Yi Wen and Teo Yi Wen... You may ask where
the hell did you guys know each other from... Well... In school... I don't know most of them when
I was in Sec 1... I only know Yee Ling, Dama, Sujitha and Ivy.. The others... I only got to know
them when I was in Sec 3... From there onwards... It became a big family... We called ourself
The Fruities family... I don't remember who is what fruit... To my surprise... I don't even know
what fruit I am also... Haha...

To tell you the truth... We had a lot of bickering, backstabbing, bad-mouthing, gossiping... Don't deny about the fact yar fruities... I'm very sure you are smiling now because we are guilty of our acts... HEHE... But look at us now... We are still as close... What's with all the confrontation, talking about this person to that person... Trying to make that person feel left out... It's all bullshit now I say... Come to think of it... I admit... Yes I admit that I am ashamed of what I have done before... OH GOD... I feel like a loser when I think back about it... I thought I was matured enough in Secondary School days but NO!!

Well now I'm 18... Time sure flies... I'm growing and learning to be a matured young lady... In fact, everybody is growing and learning... It's just the way we learn... Isn't it? If you want to learn in a playful and kiddy manner... You will definitely LEARN something... Unfortunately not as much as those who LEARN it in a mature and open-minded way...

We are all 18... Well not everyone of us are 18 yet, yeah fruities?? Maybe some might still enjoying their seventeen-ish... 10 years down the road... Will we still be contacting, keeping in touch with one another?? 10 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD girls... We will be 28... I can forsee that some of us are already married... Well maybe with kids already... I want to get married at the age of 23 OR 24 the earliest... The latest will be 26... Haha... Well, I've thought about it... hEHE... Maybe some are just tied to their career and/or planning for wedding banquet... Will we still be able to hang out like 12 pretty bitches going to town, laughing out loud like nobody's business, watching movies, going to sentosa and stuffs?? I wish we could still... Pushing all 12 prams together... Haha... Ridiculous isn't it?

Now, when we still have all the time to ourselves... Why not spend time together? Maybe some are working, but that doesn't mean the rest cannot meet up... I feel that we are drifting apart darlings... Some are going on a relationship, some are busy with work, some are with new friends... Don't you miss the time when we went to Sentosa together? The Swensen outing? Though I didn't go for the outing... At least you guys met up and catch up with old times right?
I miss going out with you girls... So much so that I write it in my blog entry... Haha...

I was pretty upset with the gatherig at East Coast park though... We couldn't talk and keep ourselves updated... Some are with their boyfriends and others sat there doing their own talkings... I don't blame anybody coz I know it's a Sec 5 gathering... What do you expect... It's not Fruties gathering...

Fruities darlings.. Have I ever told you girls that I love you girls soo much that I just don't want to let you girls to be attached to any guys because they steal our time together... I don't have the power though... And I'm not as evil as to let you spend your time with us only... I just ask a bit of your time.. well lets say a day that we can spend together... You girls have always been there when I or anyone of us needs help. You are the bestest ever bitches I've gossiped with... The bestest of the same species who knows each other quite well...

I'm not tired of saying this... I LOVE YOU DARLINGS!! Though I've found new friends that doesn't mean you are the last in the list.... You are always the FIRST! Yes! I repeat the FIRST ever bitches that made me hang there when I'm down... We give a lot of encouragement to one another... And I hope we still do... Last but not least... I LOVE YOU DARLINGS!!