My Moments

My Moments

Tuesday, September 4, 2007


ME, MYSELF & I... hehe...




Alfee and me... The bro and sister @ SG... Liz & me...


Me with Kia... She really have the passionate Kiss huh?!... Haha..


Me with Adi (John).... If you read abt my previous entry...
It was him that made me screamed!!! He is A nice guy though!!


Me with Jack... The bestest senior... And Vani... The bestest trainer...


(Left pic) OMG!OMG! I've been kissed by these 2 fools... ADI & HENDRY!!
(Right pic) Don't they look like the Twin Tower?! HAHA...


This is Maam Chris... Supposedly... But she prefered to be called
as 'SIR'... haha... And the poser sibling... hehe...


The only three Malay girls in SGBJ... Oops... that's a bit
too obscene... Watch where you put the ice-cream BOB!...


From left: Me, Kia, Liz & Adi... Can you spot the xtra??


Enjoying the food... I suppose... That's Bob & Muhd...


A candid shot... They are very lovable...


Another candid shot.... Oops... Kia... don't be too greedy... hehe...


Another candid ones.... On the right... Clockwise... Sulhi, Sir Gopi & Adi...


Again... The candid shot... hehe...


Now the whole big family... Though some are not here... I still
love em' all...


The food... OMG... it makes me want to eat now... YUM YUM!!


The SGBJ family... We rock the house!!


The sweet memories spent together @ Marina Breeks...


See... that's the prove... Erm... I'm not sure if Adly is suppose
to be behind me when I took that photo... hehe...


Last but not least... HOME SWEET HOME!!
Decided to cam-whore a little bit...


And did stupid faces... And it ended my day...

THAT'S ALL FOR MY SGBJ crews...